2014 Blk Tahoe CCM 2.5/1 with 305/55/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z

Ziggy2079

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was in love with this truck until I saw those headlights. Ditch and go back to stock, or retro, then you have one clean as F truck.

Headlights are anzo. Not many options out there with stock black housing. I'm good as is although open to suggestions??

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the vendor black flame customs. Get retrofit projectors in replica housing blacked out inside.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Yes. They are pricey but will look amazing and make your rig look top notch. Yours really does look extremely stout, just those headlights cheapen it in my opinion.

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as far as aftermarket headlights go, i think they look really good on your truck
that being said, if you are willing to spend the $ on blacked out quad projector setup then hell yeah

regardless this is my favorite lifted tahoe out there

Mattbuckner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great just got that leveling kit for mine looking at wheels and tires now. What's the offset of your wheels and does it scrub with out much cutting? And if you don't mind what's the total height. Sorry for all the questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork