2011 Ecoboost RIP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hate that happened glad your ok , our ****** justice system will have that ******* drunk driving by noon tomorrow

OP
OP
99TanHoe

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life is getting "somewhat" back to normal. My wife's still healing and State Farm Insurance is taking good care of us so far.

Picked up a replacement truck last week. I think I did pretty good on the deal. That combined with the check from State Farm after my other truck was paid off put me about where I wanted to be financially.

I found a black 2012 F150 Ecoboost but this time I got the Lariat package which came with a well loaded interior. The owner of the dealership had been driving it so you can imagine the bells and whistles it has. As part of the deal I had them trade out the dull 20" polished aluminum Lariat wheels for some chrome clad 18" aluminum XLT wheels. Gotta have the Bling to compliment the Black. The tire hieght was exactly the same (31") on either set so there were not computer issues to deal with.

So far I really like the truck, it had 5000 miles on it when I bought it so its just now entering its post break-in fuel/air ratio adjustment period (5000-8000 miles).

Its got the black leather interior, heated & cooled seats, power sun roof, power sliding back glass, navigation/backup camera, electronic locking rear diff, factory amp for the stereo, factory trailer brake controller, auto transmission with the manual shift option and probably more that I am forgetting at the moment. Shoot it even has a 110V plug in the back of the console.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pics? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrickard76