2011 Denali hybrid wont start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apdyno

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I must be searching the wrong way because I haven't been able to locate anything on this issue here. Anyway, I took my wife's car yesterday to get the oil changed and give it a bath. I had no problems right away but 3 hours later it wouldn't start for her. I jumped in and it didn't want to start for me either. I started moving things (power tilt) then it started. She drove home with the check engine light on and didn't think much of it. Next morning, nothing, no lights, bells tilt wont move, nothing. Simple enough right, change the 12 volt battery. Did that, now everything lights up, adjusts as it should but the motor still wont try to start.
So, I had a buddy bring his scanner over and there were 8 different codes, I wrote them down then cleared them. 1 code comes back as soon as the clear function is complete. Code P0C76 just keeps coming back. Is there anything I can do to get the vehicle to start so I can drive it the dealership and get it fixed correctly? This code is related to the hybrid system, luckily it should still be covered under warranty. 8 years/100,000 miles on hybrid components, correct? Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing you may want to do is lift the 2nd row seat up and make sure all the harnesses are plugged in correctly (pass side). A lot of times service departments will unplug them as a safety measure when servicing the car and they don't plug them back all the way in.

If that's not it then you're going to have to have it towed back to the dealership.

Also stop clearing the codes.

OP
OP
A

apdyno

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They didn't touch anything under the seats, I'm sure of that. Kids seats and I was there. The information center does say "service hybrid system" also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645