2008 5.3 Yukon tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eidens13

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a tune done and wanted to see what the easiest way to go about it would be? What would the price differences be between the different options and which would work best for my truck? If I need to take my truck back to the dealer can it be reversed in order not to void the warranty also? Thanks

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a tune done and wanted to see what the easiest way to go about it would be? What would the price differences be between the different options and which would work best for my truck? If I need to take my truck back to the dealer can it be reversed in order not to void the warranty also? Thanks

Be happy to answer all of your questions; however before I start discussing the different tunes with you, I need to know a little about your truck (year, make, model, engine) so I can see what tunes are available for you. Thanks!

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2008 5.3L (in the title :nutkick:)

Duh - lol! Haven't had my coffee yet!

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

PM sent with requested information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700