2007 Yukon Navigation Disc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JOAMON

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where is this disc located? My 2010 tahoe is for sure out dated. I tried to put an address in it and before I could finish spelling out the name of the road it kept finishing spelling it for me and it wasn't the correct road,when I tried to force the correct spelling it wouldn't let me input any letters except what it had highlighted. I ended up having to google it on my phone. I just bought this Tahoe 2 weeks ago and not very familiar with it.

Nashoba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2008 Tahoe Hybrid, it is behind the screen. There are some commands you select from a navigation menu and the screen sorta folds out and the disc is behind it. I called Chevrolet Entertainment Customer Service at 877-628-3472 and they talked me through it and through the installation of my new updated disc. I did not take the time to look in the owner manual but I imagine the process is described there, maybe?

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I complained to the ebay seller and he immediately refunded my (paltry) $8.

My guess is that these low-cost updates are generally good to go, but a certain percentage are faulty and addressed as such.

Carry on.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My guess is that these low-cost updates are generally good to go, but a certain percentage are faulty and addressed as such.

Carry on.

See? Had you just ponied up the $179, you wouldn't have tied up that $8 from your bank account.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Carry on.

Was is an actual GM navigation disc or a burned copy? Some NAV systems don't like copies

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was is an actual GM navigation disc or a burned copy? Some NAV systems don't like copies

It seemed like a copy because the 'labeled' side was kinda blurry rather than having the sharp graphics the original disc has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE