2007 Yukon Denali lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iemlegend

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so after finally getting her running right (mostly). I’ve decided to lift her. Not much, thinking a 2-4 inch lift. It’s a 2007 Denali xl. Has AWD and I’m pretty sure it has auto ride. I’m looking for ideas, pics, how-tos p, tips and tricks, whatever I can get from the real experts on here. Tired of heading to these shops and they don’t know shit. All suggestions welcome

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Ok so after finally getting her running right (mostly). I’ve decided to lift her. Not much, thinking a 2-4 inch lift. It’s a 2007 Denali xl. Has AWD and I’m pretty sure it has auto ride. I’m looking for ideas, pics, how-tos p, tips and tricks, whatever I can get from the real experts on here. Tired of heading to these shops and they don’t know shit. All suggestions welcome
Learn to do it yourself and forget those shops! Most the stuff on our trucks are super easy to work on with basic hand tools.
And most shops will charge outrageous amounts for simple tasks that would usually take you a hr or so to do.
As far as the lift goes if you’re on a budget get a cheap 2” leveling kit off Amazon or eBay. The lower is easier to install than the upper round spacer.
To install the lower all you have to do is unbolt the sway bar link and the 2 bolts on your shock jack the front up throw the spacer in and boom your done I could do it in 20 min or so with a normal ratchet and wrench.
Should be fine with the auto ride if not longer “sticks” are available cheap to accommodate the lift if you want to keep the auto ride.

If you go over 3-3.5” you will need a differential drop and possibly longer sway bar links I wouldn’t spend the money on a 4” lift as you can piece a kit together yourself for a 1/3rd of the cost of a “RC 4” which is nothing but the leveling spacers maybe control arms and I think a skid plate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20