2007 Denali Rear Center Console ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think those GM-parts websites have about the same percent off, actually. But they don't even know when they're shipping the parts out, whereas a dealer will have it in either the next day or day after! Either way I think you'll be able to get it for around $250 plus shipping.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Oh and for anyone considering ordering through me, you can probably get a good feedback rating from BC Lightning here, we traded 2nd row seats. :)

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those GM-parts websites have about the same percent off, actually. But they don't even know when they're shipping the parts out, whereas a dealer will have it in either the next day or day after! Either way I think you'll be able to get it for around $250 plus shipping.

Our price for it (GMC dealer) is $327, dealer cost is $245, msrp is $385, but it looks like gmpartsdirect has them for about $255 which is pretty darn good. I'm not sure what their return policy is though, there is something to say about getting it at a dealer as long as they don't have a restocking fee.

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts