2007 Chevy Tahoe 2WD has been lowered and I want to raise it back up to factory . It is to low in my town and always bottoming out , can I use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your truck was lowered, chances are that the OEM rear springs were replaced by shorter ones. So, IMO, you'd have to replace those springs as well.

OP
OP
C

Corley1974

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_2403.jpeg
If your truck was lowered, chances are that the OEM rear springs were replaced by shorter ones. So, IMO, you'd have to replace those springs as well.
Thank you , yeah it has a short spring on it , do you know what spacer I need to buy for the front coil spring to level with the new factory rear spring

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can I use the same rear coil springs that look very small or cut down

Just see what parts were used to lower it and swap them out with stock parts. There are people all over with lifted and lowered rigs that would give away or cheaply sell their stock parts. I see 'em all the time on Marketplace. Or, tell us where you're at and maybe there's a forum member nearby that wants to lower theirs and would trade you their stock parts for your lowered parts.

Maybe post an ad on Marketplace to see if someone would swap you and do the work or help you as part of the labor to earn their "free" drop kit. Might make a new GMT900 friend out of it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts