2006 Yukon Denali Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my stock 17x9 inch Denali chrome wheels for sale. Only selling them since I put on NNBS 20s. They are in excellent condition. No curb rash, only minimal wear signs(see pics). They will fit multiple model years, all half ton GM models with a 6x5.5" lug nut pattern, Yukon, Yukon XL, escalade, ext, esv, Tahoe, suburban, Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado. ALL FOUR WHEELS HAVE WORKING TPMS sensors, and those are included with wheels. Asking $500 OBO. Wheels are in Big Bear City, CA. Would prefer someone local to pick them up, but I can ship if buyer pays shipping cost.

I also have a set of steel 17 inch SLT rims, I need to get rid of. Rims are he same size and lug nut pattern as the above rims. Steel wheels are brand new and never used. They need valve stems and TPMS Sensor. Asking $100 for the steel wheels.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Ex Euro Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong here Sandy, but I don't believe that's a steel wheel. Wrong photo perhaps?

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. I could be wrong. Either way I have no use for the second set and really want them gone as they've been sitting at my house for like a year now hahah. That is the wheel set that I have steel or not, that's them.

Last edited:

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really like these to use as dedicated rims for snow tires in the winter, but I imagine it would cost more to ship them across the country to Massachusetts then you are asking for them.

If you don't get any local interest, let me know and we figure how much shipping would actually be.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Also might be interested in the Denali 17s but curious what shipping would be.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get in touch with a gal who I line dance with that runs a local ups store and weigh everything and see how much it would be. So far no local interest.

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get in touch with a gal who I line dance with that runs a local ups store and weigh everything and see how much it would be. So far no local interest.
Thanks. My zip code is 01062. If it is any cheaper to ship to a commercial address with a loading dock I could receive them at work. The zip there is 01089. If she needs an exact address PM me and I shoot it over to you.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. My zip code is 01062. If it is any cheaper to ship to a commercial address with a loading dock I could receive them at work. The zip there is 01089. If she needs an exact address PM me and I shoot it over to you.
Alrighty man I'll let you know what I find out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645