2006 Yukon Denali Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't had the time to pack one up and weigh it and measure out a box and then get a quote.
Just cut a circle out of cardboard to cover the front and plastic wrap the rest of the wheel.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just cut a circle out of cardboard to cover the front and plastic wrap the rest of the wheel.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro
After buying a new hood for my truck, and having 3 seperate hoods get delivered, all terribly damaged by the shipping company, I would never take a risk in shipping something like this by not doing a thorough packing. If they are gonna get shipped it has to be done right. Period. And im working on making time for the time consuming project, but unfortunately being self employed makes it very hard to acquire time off from work. So I'm working on it.....

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. My zip code is 01062. If it is any cheaper to ship to a commercial address with a loading dock I could receive them at work. The zip there is 01089. If she needs an exact address PM me and I shoot it over to you.

Alrighty man I'll let you know what I find out.

I know it's been a while, but I am still interested in the non-chrome 17" wheels if you haven't sold them locally. When you get a chance, I'd like to know what the total with shipping would be.

Thanks.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's been a while, but I am still interested in the non-chrome 17" wheels if you haven't sold them locally. When you get a chance, I'd like to know what the total with shipping would be.

Thanks.
Alright I'll get a rough shipping cost for you in the next day or so. Shoot me your zip code.

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright I'll get a rough shipping cost for you in the next day or so. Shoot me your zip code.

Thanks.

My zip code is 01062. If it is any cheaper to ship to a commercial address with a loading dock I could receive them at work. The zip there is 01089. If you need an exact address PM me and I shoot it over to you.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

My zip code is 01062. If it is any cheaper to ship to a commercial address with a loading dock I could receive them at work. The zip there is 01089. If you need an exact address PM me and I shoot it over to you.
OK. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan