2004 Tahoe no Bose no onstar aftermarket pioneer no sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kain452004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Splice that pink wire to the blue wire from the stereo.. I ran into the same problem a few years ago.. A quick call to Crutchfield solved that issue..

OP
OP
Benlack

Benlack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I cut the pink wire that went from the truck to the little dinger box, and spliced it to that blue/white wire that comes from the speaker. I tried side tapping the pink wire, and straight up crimping them together like in the picture and I got no power to the pioneer both times. Couldn't get the screen to light up. Do I need to splice the pink wire from the singer box to the blue wire coming out of the truck?

image.jpeg

Kain452004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pink wire from the truck should be going to the blue antenna wire.. That pink wire is your amp turn on wire..

OP
OP
Benlack

Benlack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the pink wire from my truck going to the blue wire from the stereo. Do I need to do something with the pink wire from the door chime box or the blue wire from the truck?

image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruzic99

Latest posts