2003 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't tell you where that piece goes but I like what I see. Keep it up. Going to try to debadge mine this weekend.

OP
OP
JesusArTorres

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't tell you where that piece goes but I like what I see. Keep it up. Going to try to debadge mine this weekend.

Thanks! Do it! It really changes the look of your truck, much cleaner.

Looking good. I like your progress so far. Also like how you painted the pieces on the sides of the rear hatch.

Thanks, those took me about 3-4 days. Next, I plan on going for the tint. 35% all around with 50% on the windshield. I'm gonna remove the stock myself first though, save myself $100.

OP
OP
JesusArTorres

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My FOB went out. I've bought two since I've had the truck (2 years). Is this normal?

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think so. Still have both factory ones from 04. I'm sure you know you can replace the battery.

OP
OP
JesusArTorres

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2548b3fe5a7d372fa2041b97aeabec8d.jpg

This was the only damage my truck received from the Sand Springs tornado on March 25th. Gonna have to buy a new set, I doubt they're sold in singles. I'll be selling the other one.