2002 Yukon XL. I need a drivers door. What other doors will fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YukonMike66

YukonMike66

Reaction score
The other small, affordable upgrade I’d do at same time is swap out the lower door panel courtesy lights with LED lights, for less than $20 (for two). This is a super easy and high-impact change that you’ll appreciate every time you open the door. The white light will be cooler/whiter than the rest of your interior bulbs but not for long. You will be so happy with the upgrade that you’ll change out the rest of the bulbs soon. It really transforms the interior. I used these and should have done it years ago.

By the way, really great gesture of true love you are making towards your tough wife. We all love our GMT800s but this is next level. Cancer is terrible and this is awesome. Good luck.
View attachment 405422View attachment 405423View attachment 405421
Yep...my Yukon has all new Fosgate speakers in it, so the speaker will get swapped along with my door panels which are perfect and the mirror as well....and, come to think out if, i will need to swap the door lock too....havent swapped locks before, will need to look in to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts