2000 NBS Blue Steel Burban Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, my exwife, right before i left her, got me tickets and we went...she was trying to be interested in stuff i liked at the time....because she knew i was almost gone... anyway... good time... stunk like exhaust by the time we left...loved it....not her...it
I might go and take my son.......with my 1st wife lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The setup is looking really nice. Clean undercarriage which is always nice to see and rarely followed through on a lift this high up. Makes me want to go out and do some painting on mine, even though you cannot see it!! Love the stance and look on the long body. Mean!!

OP
OP
00'BlueSteel

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might go and take my son.......with my 1st wife lol

You should definitely go if you like loud engines and race fuel, take ear protection. I love it, grew up a few hours from Dennis Anderson’s head quarters. Went a ton growing up. If you go find the biggest stadium near you that they come to and go to that one, much better when they have lots of room to show off. For us top fuel dragsters and monster trucks are a most see when they are in the area.

The setup is looking really nice. Clean undercarriage which is always nice to see and rarely followed through on a lift this high up. Makes me want to go out and do some painting on mine, even though you cannot see it!! Love the stance and look on the long body. Mean!!

Ohh stop it. Gonna make me blush. Lol

But for real thanks man we tried to get everything touched up that was visible while we were doing the lift and stuff. And I’ve been doing yearly underbody rust cleaning and painting for awhile. Not easy to keep up with on a daily. Still need to do another round now that it’s getting warm. The area behind the spare tire and the inside of the frame rails need attention, some surface rust is popping up. Nothing a little wire wheel, some rust neutralizer, and satin paint won’t fix. Just need the time and weather to agree.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
You should definitely go if you like loud engines and race fuel, take ear protection. I love it, grew up a few hours from Dennis Anderson’s head quarters. Went a ton growing up. If you go find the biggest stadium near you that they come to and go to that one, much better when they have lots of room to show off. For us top fuel dragsters and monster trucks are a most see when they are in the area.

Ohh stop it. Gonna make me blush. Lol

But for real thanks man we tried to get everything touched up that was visible while we were doing the lift and stuff. And I’ve been doing yearly underbody rust cleaning and painting for awhile. Not easy to keep up with on a daily. Still need to do another round now that it’s getting warm. The area behind the spare tire and the inside of the frame rails need attention, some surface rust is popping up. Nothing a little wire wheel, some rust neutralizer, and satin paint won’t fix. Just need the time and weather to agree.
IF, I like loud engines and race fuel......don’t we all?

Raxus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@00'BlueSteel Garrett, those rear tail light Syders you have..how do you like them? Is the quality high end? Thinking of getting some Spyders on my '05 Tahoe and would love some feed back!

Rax

OP
OP
00'BlueSteel

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@00'BlueSteel Garrett, those rear tail light Syders you have..how do you like them? Is the quality high end? Thinking of getting some Spyders on my '05 Tahoe and would love some feed back!

Rax

I got them from VipMotoZ on ebay. They are ok. Nothing special really just a housing and some reflectors. Not much to go wrong other than if they were not sealed properly. But the tinting has held up nicely, never had any problems, no leaks, no nothing. The fitment is good, like stock. I would buy again for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn