20 Inch Tire Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...this thing really drives REALLY smooth, which is great since I travel a lot. How will all terrain tires impact the handling and performance on the street? Any personal experiences?

Jeremy, an LT tire is not going to ride as smooth as a P-Metric but if you don't mind a slight loss in ride quality then the KO2s are great if you want an all-terrain LT tire. In 20s they are Load Range D in the stock size and 53 pounds each.

My KO2s are rock solid in the rain, the truck does not budge doing 80 in heavy rain. They are stock 17s in Load Range C set at 50 psi.

Bardog

Reaction score
Jeremy, an LT tire is not going to ride as smooth as a P-Metric but if you don't mind a slight loss in ride quality then the KO2s are great if you want an all-terrain LT tire. In 20s they are Load Range D in the stock size and 53 pounds each.

My KO2s are rock solid in the rain, the truck does not budge doing 80 in heavy rain. They are stock 17s in Load Range C set at 50 psi.

I love my KO2s on my Wrangler - they last forever - and I think I'm going to put them on my Yukon, too...but you won't catch me doing 80 in heavy rain! Be careful, swathie! I hydroplaned a 2014 Toyota Highlander doing 60 in Alabama and that satisfied me for life. ;)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a jeep into a wall too after hydroplaning, wasn't a fun day or month after that!

I rarely do 80 mph anymore. In my youth, well, I was invincible then. I ran that speed to test the tires, to see if they were as stable at the same speed in the rain as the BFG Radial T/As were on my Buick Grand Nationals. The C-shaped tread blocks on the edges of the tire are nearly the same. And yes, they are just as stable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JIMEMAC33