20 inch LTZ rims for 04 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neaves

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought a white 2004 LTZ (stoked!) and found the 20 inch LTZ rims in matte black but read that they won't fit because of different lug size. Any idea of what to do or where to look for possible OE replicas maybe to fit my body style?

Also, any opinions on if they would look good on a white Tahoe? Still trying to decide...but I really like the non-glossy black rims on white!!

Thanks, from a newbie!

Any other ideas and suggestions welcome. Love the forum!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!h!E6ZEEewO-BOz,6QbBNg~~60_35.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!h!E6ZEEewO-BOz,6QbBNg~~60_35.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 28

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you heard or read that but the LTZ rims you have pictured WILL fit your 04 just fine.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it'll look great. But yes Jacob is correct both NBS and NNBS vehicles are all 6 lug.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No reason that I can think of that they wouldn't fit. I ran factory 22's on old 06 Sierra and they fit perfectly.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably because they just put NNBS in there and don't really know what else it fits. You will be just fine.

Also, nice choice. I love those style wheels and plan on getting some soon.

BigBlackTruck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im getting ready to get the same rims and everywhere ive read they fit just fine.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

congrats on buying the new truck btw! these chevys are tough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16