20' BBS Toyota rims on NNBS Black Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04ctd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they have a nice deep lip on them, and I LOVE them

the depth of them rims really gives the exterior more depth, detail & 3 dimensional space.

to me, the flat sided OEM 20's just make it look like more of a huge box, and I have always loved

let me know what you think, good or bad.

Tahoe-BBS-rims.gif

1GNFC13J07R118834_11.gif

1GNFC13J07R118834_7.gif

1GNFC13J07R118834_8.gif

1GNFC13J07R118834_6.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the deep lip on them :waytogo: How easy are they to keep clean?

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now it looks like a hybrid ricer/ domestic. Haha. J/k. I hate polished wheels myself, but it's your truck, you drive it, glad you like it

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the lack-of-lip look on these trucks, at least in smaller sizes. To me, any amount of wide lip on anything smaller than 26"s just makes the wheels look tiny, imo.

I really like the way the Escalade OEM 7-spoke wheel's face is nearly flush with the tire. It really makes the 22" wheel look larger than it is.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the lack-of-lip look on these trucks, at least in smaller sizes. To me, any amount of wide lip on anything smaller than 26"s just makes the wheels look tiny, imo.

I really like the way the Escalade OEM 7-spoke wheel's face is nearly flush with the tire. It really makes the 22" wheel look larger than it is.

+1

anddd

+1 again :Handshake:

OP
OP

04ctd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i don't like the flat wheel faces, for some reason.

to me, the flat wheels, and the flat body panels, make it just a big flat slab sided box that looks boring.

they come on Tundra's, a few years ago, i think. prolly find a set on FleaBay.

they are clear coated, so they are really easy to keep clean (soap & rag)
i have never polished them, just take it to car wash & come squeaky clean.

Upstate

Reaction score
BBS does make nice rims. I wonder what they look like polished.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't like the flat wheel faces, for some reason.

to me, the flat wheels, and the flat body panels, make it just a big flat slab sided box that looks boring.

they come on Tundra's, a few years ago, i think. prolly find a set on FleaBay.

they are clear coated, so they are really easy to keep clean (soap & rag)
i have never polished them, just take it to car wash & come squeaky clean.

yes, the first gen tundras...the 06s and earlier...the new body style tundras like mine have 5 lug rims...otherwise id probally throw my black 20s on the yuk just to piss my wife off haha.

i like the rims alot on your truck. dont take any lip about your lip....it looks good IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YETI the Yukon