2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
NorCal's Tahoe

Here is my 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe LT, 2D, 4x4, leather, and completely loaded with only 80K miles.

Its pretty stock and I like it that way. (Wheels were installed by the original owner; I'm the second owner and I will more than likely keep this truck forever. When I'm done daily driving it, it will have a special place in my garage and become a weekend toy.

Attachments

• my tahoe 1.jpg
    my tahoe 1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 159
  • my tahoe 2.jpg
    my tahoe 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 124

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Here is my 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe LT, 2D, 4x4, leather, and completely loaded with only 80K miles.

Its pretty stock and I like it that way. (Wheels were installed by the original owner; I'm the second owner and I will more than likely keep this truck forever. When I'm done daily driving it, it will have a special place in my garage and become a weekend toy.

Looks like a beatifully kept truck! Keep it that way. Your gonna keep it stock!? :Plugged:

Atleast Paint the frame black man:)

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

here is some pics of my 1995 yukon
S7301350.jpg
S7301349.jpg

Damn, looks like the front end of your truck is a completely different shade then the rear. Same thing on my truck and its about that color except mine doesnt look that bad! Damn!

jcooklock

Full Access Member
Reaction score

you got a beautiful Hoe. I like the all white look!:cheers:

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Damn, looks like the front end of your truck is a completely different shade then the rear. Same thing on my truck and its about that color except mine doesnt look that bad! Damn!

What?!?

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
img00064200909291300.jpg
Ha I was like what!??!?! I thought that was real at first nice shop' skills!
Heres mighn hidin' under uh tree

theres been less then an inch of rain this month which sucks so theres absolutely no mud anywhere around where I live (near the gulf) I might make it out to punta gorda or something soon then I'll get some pics of it throwin some mud =D

jcooklock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
img00064200909291300.jpg
Ha I was like what!??!?! I thought that was real at first nice shop' skills!
Heres mighn hidin' under uh tree

theres been less then an inch of rain this month which sucks so theres absolutely no mud anywhere around where I live (near the gulf) I might make it out to punta gorda or something soon then I'll get some pics of it throwin some mud =D

Sweet, I live in St. Pete So maybe we could get together and do some mudding?

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Hell yes! I'm gettin' a team together for December or January for Redneck Yacht Club in Punta Gorda when it nears I'll PM you and you decide go to, redneckyachtclubfl.com and check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts