2 18" FI BTL's, Sundown SAZ-3500, Iraggi alt, Kinetik HC2400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ok guys the time has come i've had my fun with this stuff now its time to move on to different things.

2 18" Dual 1 ohm fully loaded FI BTL's old style triple stack motors one silver dust cap one white. $300+ Shippingone sold

securedownload2.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

Sundown SAZ-3500 amplifier. If you know your amps you know what these things can do! It does come with the gain control knob which works but the blue LED on the knob is burnt out. There are a few little skuff marks on it and a big one beside the top mounting hole where it was rubbing on my seat bracket. $600+ Shipping-Sold

securedownload4.jpg

securedownload3.jpg

Kinetik HC2400 battery carrying handles were missing when I got it and the stickers are messed up but other than cosmetics this thing is 100% $200+ Shipping

securedownload5.jpg

Irragi 220 amp alt $220+ Shipping

DSCF0582.jpg

Now for the box this thing will take up your entire hatch area it is tuned to 32hz but if you have just a regular Tahoe or Yukon and not a Suburban or Yukon XL its gonna be more like 29hz because its location next to the hatch. Its made up of double stacked 3/4" MDF so its 1 1/2" thick all the way around except the top which is triple stacked so its 2 1/4". This box is soild and has a great all around sound the highs will make your head feel like its gonna explode and the lows will shake your face off. It could use a little better of a paint job and some more sanding inside the box to smooth everything out, but if your not up to the task of doing that this thing will still perform exceptional. Im asking $150 for it which i dont think is a bad deal since all the wood alone cost more than that. Its gonna be a local pick up only. Im located in Newkirk, Oklahoma. This thing weighs in at 320 pounds so be ready for some heavy lifting.

107.jpg

securedownload.jpg

If you want some pics and stuff of the box being built hit up the link in my sig.

Last edited:

Shedluv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want the amp -- I have paypal ready to go, please send total including shipping to 66047. Please email me as I can't send PM's as I just joined this forum.

[email protected]

OP
OP
killer20072001
Reaction score
Alright man im at work right now. Ill get the info to you in the morning so i have a chance to measure stuff and get you a correct quote.

ghost

Reaction score
why are you selling it?? man if id of seen this sooner i would of just drove down there and scooped it all up!!

OP
OP
killer20072001
Reaction score
Ive had my fun with it just time for something else. Ive still got the box, an 18, bat, and alt so you can have like half a system lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts