1990 454ss project..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea im going to keep the exterior stock looking, maybe widen the rear stock rims to 10inch or something along those lines. need to pikcup a new set of parking lamps and taillights.

Yea the TBIs are dogs, stock tho they ran high/mid 15s.

2000limitedhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Atomic, I have a set of stock taillights and two sets of turn signal lights. How bout a trade of taillights and bumper lights for the upper fan shroud off the limited? lol

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha damnnn. that motors worth more then the truck will ever be worth... pricetag on that 632 is $26,500!!! ouchh

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That dude must have some serious cash to drop that much just on a motor!!! :)

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Bumping it up for some news...

Truck was running like butthole and i solved the flashing SES light i had. Come to find out i was only running 5lbs of fuel to he injectors where it should be more then double that. Took off the bed last night and took apart the sending unit. The filter sock was on the bottom of the tank and when i got it out, it fell apart in my hand.. just disintegrated apart. Then looking closer, the rubber line where the fuel transfers from the pump to the sending unit was cut hence losing near all my pressure... I went ahead and bought a new sending unit as well as a Walbro pump.

More on later on this week. should run like a bat out of hell with somemore fuel!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Also while the beds off, im going to paint it and undercoat the frame. Roll pan on or take rollpan off and replace with bumper?!?! that is the question..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jnice28