1990 454ss project..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Just picked her up yesterday. Needs a paint job, sticking with black paint this time :) needs some motor work as you can see. ill end up redoing the exhaust. upholstery is all there, but i need to do some updating and such. looking into getting a tonneau cover for it. It has a GM goodwrench cowl hood. crappy red wire loom. idk. should be loads of fun. Getting the truck in the 12s would be sick for the 1/4 mile.. The hoe has some competition to say the least. SBC with a whipple VS BBC with bolt ons :shocked:

saggy headliner and visors? no worries, i own an Upholstery shop

edelbrock shorties.. soon to be gone

chrome alternator?? taylor wires. shorties, more edelbrock stuff. valve covers, time chain covers, polished underdrive pullies.

interior

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted one of those. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha thanks fellas. 62,000 miles on her. frame is pretty clean, but it'll be so clean so i can eat off that shit when im done with her. lol

4/6drop sound good?? I need to get some bigger meats for the back as well.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool: I love those trucks and that thing is pretty solid to start with! Most of the ones around me are beat up and rusty and it makes me sad :bawl: Are you going to keep her rolling on her 454SS rims or are you switching that out too? I really like the 454SS rims personally especially with a 4/6 drop....

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hell yea keeping those rims! haha. Shes verrry solid. no rust what so ever. its been stashed in a garage for more then 11 yrs.

Damn man, me and you have been side by side on everything! no fords i mean turds, ss trucks, G8s, grand prixs..:Handshake:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hell yea keeping those rims! haha. Shes verrry solid. no rust what so ever. its been stashed in a garage for more then 11 yrs.

Damn man, me and you have been side by side on everything! no fords i mean turds, ss trucks, G8s, grand prixs..:Handshake:

haha!! :Handshake: We definitely seem to have very similar tastes in rides that's for sure! :D

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throw a big block 8.1L in there! :evil:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More aftermarket and go fast parts for the 454, though, isn't there? From what I understand there isn much in the way of go fast goodies for the 8.1 cuz it was around for a relatively short period of time.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats nice man ive always wanted one of them trucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuckWoodChuck