15+ Belltech Spindles 2wd/4x4 Preorders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I would need to swap the front spring back to original design and replace the spindles to get a little more travel? How much travel are we talking? Will it keep the vehicle at the same lowered height?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If your happy with the ride then leave it alone.

ulakovic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I would need to swap the front spring back to original design and replace the spindles to get a little more travel? How much travel are we talking? Will it keep the vehicle at the same lowered height?

If you are at a 2" drop right now using the cups and you go to a spindle, you will get a 4" drop, so if you don't want to be that low then you will have to touch the spring anyway. Either to put spacers in or to go back to the factory setup. In terms of travel, with your current setup you have decreased the amount of travel before your shock bottoms out and your shock currently rides in an area that it's not designed to. Either stay the way you are if you are happy, or go to a spindle, but unless you want a 4" drop, you can't do both.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
or you can do spindles and take the strut relocators off and put stock spring perch back on

SouthpawSlim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a 2017 Tahoe premium. It is 4x4. It has autoride. It came on factory 22's. I want to do 24's for the summer but the truck clearly needs a stance adjustment prior to adding wheels because I can stand the factory rake at the moment.
Note I do tow my holiday trailer.

Tony, can you help a a guy out? Also I am located in Canada.

Slim

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man this is GREAT news!!! The 2 inch drop in the rear of my Escalade is nowhere near enough. 2/5 here I come!!!

ulakovic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your store currently says non-autoride only on the drops, will that change once you update with the spindle? Looking for your rear kit paired with spindles and sway bars possibly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts