14' JGC Summit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hah I just saw your post at JG. I have a 2015 GC... It looks great btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man. I'm jealous! Your GC is so much cooler than the 2011 limited my mom just got haha. So I had my first fender bender over the weekend with my denali. :( slightly love tapped a buddy of mines Ford fusion as we were on our way to lunch. Bent my front bumper a bit. But the first thing my eyes go to is my Denali down under grille! It made it out completely unharmed! :p

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be really embarrassing to hit your friend lol sorry man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah man. I'm jealous! Your GC is so much cooler than the 2011 limited my mom just got haha. So I had my first fender bender over the weekend with my denali. :( slightly love tapped a buddy of mines Ford fusion as we were on our way to lunch. Bent my front bumper a bit. But the first thing my eyes go to is my Denali down under grille! It made it out completely unharmed! :p

Thanks bud...glad your Denali survived that horrific crash lol. I guess if you are gonna hit anybody-might as well be your buddy. Also good to hear that the lower grille was unharmed. Shiny side up my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz