12" sub box behind 3rd row seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramsey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had 2 jl w6. In this box. Sold the subs need to get rid of the box. Asking 130 shipped

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fixed your pics and post.

Do you have any pics of it in your SUV? Is it prefab or did you have it made? Ported or sealed? Do you know the cubic feet of it?

Where did you mount your amps?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ramsey

Ramsey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is sealed had it in my Tahoe 1.25 square feet per side. Tuned right under 32 hz

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Cubic ft not square ft my bad

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

And I had my amp under the second row seat and ran the wires under the carpet but there's also enough room under the box to mount the amp there

OP
OP
Ramsey

Ramsey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is the only one I have of it in the truck and I don't think it's slid all the way back. But I guarantee you it fits and the gate closes with no problems and actually have about an inch and a half of space between the box and tail gate

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr