11 Tahoe LTZ Interior Lights Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjs1020

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so I'm slowly changing my lights to LED and I have done the license plate and reverse lights. I ordered these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NTOJU28?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00
for the puddle lights but low and behold those are not the correct lights. So instead I put them in the middle dome lights because they seemed to fit. Are these the correct lights for the dome lights or will this mess something up? Also what lights should I use for the puddle lights? Is it the same as the license plate? I don't think those will be bright enough? I have searched but the whole conversion from halogen to leds messing me up. I'm not very good with electrical junk!:sorrysign:

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Puddle light should be the same as the license plate lights. If I remember correctly that's how my buddy's acalanche was so should be the same for you

OP
OP
T

tjs1020

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I ordered the same ones I put in the license plate and they worked. I wish they were a little brighter but they still look good. I wonder why they are aimed the way they are? It seems to shine more on the door than down on the ground? Also on the center row light in the DVD player, why is there a clear lens in the middle with no lights behind it? Just for looks? I only have lights in the 2 outer punch switches. I assume everyone's that way? Sorry for the dumb questions, just picked up the Tahoe and don't know all the ins and outs yet! Thanks guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts