11 LTZ with new ranch hand.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
guys give him a break it looks good. yall must not be from tx... down here we roll with stuff like that:)

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of that stuff hanging off the front of a vehicle. I'd think, among other things, it would be a pain-in-the-ass time-waster when it came time to clean the vehicle.

It also would be too damn easy to rip the garage door frame off the house, especially when backing out. :mfr_omg:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nuttzzy

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its a Texas thing, I love the look man! Color matched would make it pop more i guess but its common here in texas to have a brush guard. Hell we have a lady here that has one on her escalade IMO that was a bit odd.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

where do you live that got snow, im in Bee caves

This exactly. Color match and de-chrome.. it'll look a LOT better. The grill is definitely for industrial type work...

well guys i saw a white Z71 with a White Ranch hand the day before i got this.. it was UGLY to much white.. i like the contrast of black to go witht he slight black of head lights and stuff.. Mattah I'm in Midland the permian basin.. oilfeild.. for the rest of you guys if you've seen "Friday Night Lights"..the movie thats where it was filmed.. we got a record for our town monday 10.5 inches monday.. 19.5 for the season so far..

Last edited:

Disturbed

Reaction score
well guys i saw a white Z71 with a White Ranch hand the day before i got this.. it was UGLY to much white.. i like the contrast of black to go witht he slight black of head lights and stuff.. Mattah I'm in Midland the permian basin.. oilfeild.. for the rest of you guys if you've seen "Friday Night Lights"..the movie thats where it was filmed.. we got a record for our town monday 10.5 inches monday.. 19.5 for the season so far..

I live right next door in Odessa, and yeah we have been blessed with snow finally, cause I know someone didn't like us too much in the summer with the amount of grass fires we had in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nuttzzy

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live right next door in Odessa, and yeah we have been blessed with snow finally, cause I know someone didn't like us too much in the summer with the amount of grass fires we had in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Sweet Yeah Odessa is friday night lights but it was the closest thing nationwide i could say.. yeah you know that fire where they evacuated west side of midland i was in that lol... isn't it crazy record drought in summer record snow in winter CRAZY ASS TEXAS

lonestarhog

Reaction score
I love ranch hands if you have a need for them. I also feel like there is no safer brushguard out there but it's too much for my tastes.

I have been to Midland once. Saw Lee playOdessa high when Lee won state back in the mid 90s. Great atmosphere!

Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose!

OP
OP
Nuttzzy

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mid 90's woo that was way back.. i think that was even before Cedric Benson.. he was in 99 i think

mattah

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Or you can say home of the Oil. My partner is from odessa he calls it the blue collar side and Midland was more of the white collar.

OP
OP
Nuttzzy

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you can say home of the Oil. My partner is from odessa he calls it the blue collar side and Midland was more of the white collar.

this is so true.. most of the labor oil workers are from Odessa.. most of the rich oil businessmen are from midland.. same companies just one works with hands and one works with brains.. no offense to anyone that does hard labor..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese