Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08OLP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
need to start a 100k club. you can get in real quick. If u live in the middel of nowhere kansas 35 miles from walmart and 60 from a good restaurant.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07Burb, Do you really have 113K on it? I really thought you had less miles on her. Since I never seen a thread on here that you had any sort of problem with her. Mine just turned 70k and I thought it was high lol.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
07Burb, Do you really have 113K on it? I really thought you had less miles on her. Since I never seen a thread on here that you had any sort of problem with her. Mine just turned 70k and I thought it was high lol.

Yes I do and have not had any real issue with it at all other than normal maintenance items like brakes, front wheel bearings (right side) and things like that. These powertrains can really last a long time and be trouble free when maintained properly...

OP
OP
L

llllljrlllll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need to start a 100k club. you can get in real quick. If u live in the middel of nowhere kansas 35 miles from walmart and 60 from a good restaurant.

Sounds like a plan, how do we start one?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

not to mention put less miles on ur hoe lol

I know man! :ehcapt:

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Yes I do and have not had any real issue with it at all other than normal maintenance items like brakes, front wheel bearings (right side) and things like that. These powertrains can really last a long time and be trouble free when maintained properly...

Well with me it was a little different. At 30k, my transmission blew out got it replaced, at 60k or something like that, my dashboard cracked, and had GM replace it, at 80k, the car developed a thump when it took off, Chevy dealer said it was the transmission, had that replaced, after transmission replacement, the thump was still there, took it somewhere else, it end up being the motor mount, got it replaced at 99948. Aside from that, she's been good.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i drive my denali maybe 5 times a month and dont really drive it that far. Now my 2500 its a 06 and has 106k on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts