1.5" Rear Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
spate47

spate47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I came across one a while back on a GM parts wholesale site but just couldn't bring myself to it. I have been bouncing back and forth between Ranch Hand or just a basic Aries-esque. I figure to knock out the lift and brush guard first before puttin some new shoes on. Do you run into any rubbing issues with the 305's?

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I did, until I installed some wheel spacers. Didn't take much. ¼” was enough to solve the problem. There was still enough of the factory lug after install that I don't worry about fitment. I have close to 10k miles on this setup and haven't had a problem yet.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I just bought some 1.5" rear spacers on eBay yesterday actually for $38.99 shipped. I installed a 2.5" Top Gun Customz leveling kit in the front and now the rear is sagging and looks like dog crap.

OP
OP
spate47

spate47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am still wanting a slight stock tilt so I am sticking with the 2" spacers. Is there any other modding I will need to do by going with a 2" vs. a 1" or 1.5"?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Doesn't affect your ride either so you should be good to go.

Last edited:
OP
OP
spate47

spate47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the help. Got a good lead on a shop here in San Angelo and installing in the morning. Will wait to see what size/type of tires to go with once the kit is on!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome bro keep us posted. Do you have an LS or LT w/o AutoRide or do you have an LTZ w/ AutoRide? Because keep in mind the LTZ w/ AutoRide sits lower in the rear then their non-AutoRide counterparts.

OP
OP
spate47

spate47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's an LTZ (w/AutoRide). I noticed the lower rear from the start but it isn't anything drastic, hence why I decided to go with the 2" rear spacers. I would've knocked the lift and tires out in one fail swoop, but like I said I wanted to wait and see how the 2.5"F/2"R works out. I should have some pics up manana.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ok cool cool... yea I'm perfectly leveled with a 2.5/1.5 so you should have just the right amount of rake you want with the 2.5/2 :imo:

Definitely post some pics ASAP!

OP
OP
spate47

spate47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I am extremely pleased with how it turned out! Guys at Angelo Auto knocked it out basically with no notice. Ride isn't affected at all. Alignment can't get done until Tuesday so minimal driving until then. Still has a slight rake I was hoping for though. Now time for some new kicks and a grille guard (go ahead and criticize me but it's getting done regardless!). Went with the CCM 2.5" and picked up some 2" rear spacers for $40 on eBay.

Attachments

• WP_000096.jpg
    WP_000096.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 64
  • WP_000097.jpg
    WP_000097.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 57

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen