09 Tahoe Hybrid w/ LTZ Silverado Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stumpk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just couldn't take those stockers ....found an old man up in Northern Ohio that took these off his silverado and put on 22's. Not a bad deal for $1000 and only 900miles on them. Just ordered a new regular front tahoe bumper. That big Ol'e front valence bumper has got to go.

Anyone know where I can find a navigation bypass for cheap? The one that allows you to watch a DVD while in motion.

tks,
[email protected]

Attachments

• tahoe 2009.jpg
    tahoe 2009.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 144

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks alot better!!
I was just about to comment on that front bumper, they are so ugly and big, so good thing you got the regular design on order.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks soooooo much better. I think you should have gotten the z71 bumper though, but it will still look 100x better

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like it WAY more then the hybrid rims and good idea on the bumper like everyone else said. Now... esky roof rack? :signs6:

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you are ditching that bumper.

It looks like an Erebuni Drift kit bumper. :supergay:

I'm curious about how much it will affect the mileage with changing it.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one know how much the z71 bumper would cost?

jprevost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Old thread but stumbled upon it and wanted to put some $.02 in. The wheels look better than I thought they would. As for the front bumper, be careful towing or operating in warm weather with the other bumpers. The hybrid has some pretty large cooling requirements. The grill opening is larger to help with the additional cooling required for the motor controller. I don't think the gas mileage would be a whole lot different, just like no roof rack doesn't matter. It was a marketing spin on the truth of why they didn't put a roof rack on top. If you look at the mileage of the non-hybrid's on the highway... it's the same, so consider it bunked. My biggest gripe is no factory roof rack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck