08' Blacked Out Tahoe 24's, Recently Painted and Smoked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
miamidolphins561

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, been working hard to get her complete..although there's a few more things I wanna do.

ean: I meant the matte/gloss combo, not the clear reverse lights. Your truck is sick by the way, love those wheels on the white.

rob: The tires cost me about $1,300 with replacement warranty. More than I paid for the wheels (kinda ridiculous I know), but I wanted to go with a low pro with aggressive tread. The ride is smooth, a bit louder on the highway, but I feel more confident that the wheels won't bend.

Auto: The grille is just the plain factory that comes on the LT model, just did gloss over the plastic and chrome. I definitely want to black out the signals.

I'd still like to do a minimal drop, please give me any recommendations and what I should expect to spend.
I'd also like to paint the interior of the headlights black (around the lights...not smoked) Has anyone seen this? Pics? Does it look any better?

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are a little pricey but i love the look, i need to stop looking at this thread cus it's convincing me to buy some jajaj. on the drop.... i'm going with just a level on mine. norcalss quoted me on some springs or shock for like around 300.00, either or. i'm doing that when the time comes.

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I know.. reviving and old thread... I have to ask, with this tire setup and stock suspension is there any rubbing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo