07 tahoe with bose but no factory xm. help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarter

Reaction score
my 07 hoe doesn't have the factory xm radio installed.. i really want xm and i don't want to use a plug n play. i want to control it thru the bose factory stereo. i checked on it once and was told i had to go back to the dealer for a "tuner" but it was like $300.00 or so. my question is are there any other options for me out there. if so a link would be great. thanks in advance.

Harry Seaward

Reaction score
I have the factory XM in the Tahoe, and P&P in my (now) Daily driver. The P&P isn't all that bad, especially if you get one with a remote. Very easy to tune, and you can "line in" into the AUX input with no signal degradation if you get a receiver with line outs. Look, how much money did you drop on the vehicle?....what's another three hundred bucks to get what you want?

BTW, the receiver is not made by Bose. Only the amp and speakers. The receiver is made by Denso.

OP
OP
S

scarter

Reaction score
I have the factory XM in the Tahoe, and P&P in my (now) Daily driver. The P&P isn't all that bad, especially if you get one with a remote. Very easy to tune, and you can "line in" into the AUX input with no signal degradation if you get a receiver with line outs. Look, how much money did you drop on the vehicle?....what's another three hundred bucks to get what you want?

BTW, the receiver is not made by Bose. Only the amp and speakers. The receiver is made by Denso.

true dat. i just hate all the wires with the p&p i go thru the cigarette lighter just hard to really hide every wire. i'd rather just have everything come thru the factory head unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brandonkeefe