07+ Burl Wood Console Cup Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that Felix ...

However Pete's HyHoe is the same model year as mine ... that's why I was wondering why our steering wheel spokes would be different. :think:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that Felix ...

However Pete's HyHoe is the same model year as mine ... that's why I was wondering why our steering wheel spokes would be different. :think:

My only guess would be half way through the year they changed em? They did that on the 08 Tahoe LTZ's with the side moulding changed to the ones with the ribbed/chrome trim versus the ones that came stock on mine that were pure ugliness. Along with the changes to the LTZ in 09 were the chrome tow hooks, center channel speaker for Bose, and chrome tip on the steering column thingy.

zeebad1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

Did you ever happen to find one of these?

We just took delivery of a 2011 LTZ, and had all of the woodgrain pieces removed.

I would consider selling them individually, but the dealer may have someone that wants to upgrade a vehicle to this.

I should know by the end of the week.

Thanks, Gary.

fzndnk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gary,

Let me know, I might be interested in your cupholder....

Thanks!

Dusty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz