07 Burb LTZ complete lift recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kapitein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to offer on this.

After a year it's time to refresh and modify the suspension on my 07 Suburban LTZ 4WD.

It has the adaptive shocks and air ride from the factory, but I'm looking to delete this as it has been non functional for a while.

I want to lift it 2-4", no higher. I'm based in Europe, so freight costs and labour are high. I need to get it right first time as if I need to order one missing part or similar, it will add days or weeks to the project.

I've been googling extensively, but it always seems the kits on offer aren't 'complete', i.e. missing the shocks or similar.

I want to go with a quality kit, I don't want to be redoing the whole thing after a year. Road manners are important, I tow with the rig a few times per year.

Im open to any and all suggestions from personal experience, and like I say needs to be a complete kit incl. Shocks and springs front and rear.

BDS has caught my eye and I've read good things about them....?

cheers :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts