05 Escalade roof rack and running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the cats I roll with decided to blackout his Escalade and I somehow talked him out of blacking out the roof rack and running boards in exchange for replacements. He wants to do away with the roofs altogether but he wants running boards off a Yukon/Tahoe to paint plus $300 for them. I will get pics as soon as I can but I'm sure everyone on here knows what they look like and that they bolt-on Tahoes and Yukons. They are Black in color..

First come first serve and we are removing them tomorrow morning.. Preferably local because of the shipping.

Last edited:

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I calls dibs if you can PM me a Price shipped to 01201 for the roof rack

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
so let me get this straight jerry he wants tahoe running boards with tahoe roof racks for exchange for his escalade running board and roof racks + on top 300.00 dollars ? correct me if im wrong :)

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He wants $300 plus stock Tahoe/Yukon running boards for the Escalade rack and boards.. Basically exchange running boards plus $300.

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody wants these as a set? Alright then, they are going on CL and eBay. I have no room for them in my garage with the project I have going on right now..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thathighlife7