03 Tahoe Z71 OEM rear coil springs needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevinm2112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need OEM rear coil springs for my 2003 Tahoe Z71. It doesn't have air ride suspension so I think other years might work too. Need factroy torsion keys also!

midmohoe

Reaction score
i have a stock set of rear coils from my 04 tahoe z71 i would sell ya let me no 75.00 plus shiping ??

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need OEM rear coil springs for my 2003 Tahoe Z71. It doesn't have air ride suspension so I think other years might work too. Need factroy torsion keys also!

Hey I have some stock coils. Let me know what your price is. Thanks

arod3776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the stock springs, shocks, and torsion keys off my 03 yukon slt non air ride let me know how much your wiling to pay. need these gone thanks

rouxdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if those z71 coils will fit on a regular 4x4 tahoe? THanks, Andrew

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if those z71 coils will fit on a regular 4x4 tahoe? THanks, Andrew

hey u need stock coils i kno someone that has 03 coils non air ride 4x4
and keys hes on this forum to

rouxdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey u need stock coils i kno someone that has 03 coils non air ride 4x4
and keys hes on this forum to

Yeah, everybody keeps saying once I swap out those nivomat shocks with regular ones it will drop about 1 1/2". It already sits 3/4 lower than the front and I want to raise it. I'd like to get some z71 or regular springs w/ a spacer and regular shocks. What do you think?

Z71_AVY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a set off my Z71 with keys and Rancho RS5000 shocks w/ 50K on the springs and 5K on the shocks that will work for you. I can do 150 shipped to your door let me know.

rouxdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a set off my Z71 with keys and Rancho RS5000 shocks w/ 50K on the springs and 5K on the shocks that will work for you. I can do 150 shipped to your door let me know.

Wow, it has been forever since i've been on here. You wouldn't happen to still have those coils and keys would you. I will buy them if you do. Or if you know of anyone else that has some.
Thanks,
Andrew

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, everybody keeps saying once I swap out those nivomat shocks with regular ones it will drop about 1 1/2". It already sits 3/4 lower than the front and I want to raise it. I'd like to get some z71 or regular springs w/ a spacer and regular shocks. What do you think?

Andrew, the offroad tech at Bilstein told me the same thing. It seems that taking off the nivomats will drop the rear about 1-1/2". Not good for people like us who want to raise or level rear with front. Other members have said that if you remove the nivomat shocks and replace them with aftermarkets like bilstein 5100, you will need to get z71 coils because the z71 coils will raise your rear about 1/2", will increase payload (if you tow), and be compatible with longer aftermarket shocks.

I'm also in the market for some z71 coils that would fit my 03 Tahoe 4x4. I'll take the next pair after Andrew if anyone still has them for sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo