03 chevy thaoe ss supercharged aftercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that's sick!!
Imagine if GM would have really put that out? I bet it feels good to have a stock looking truck that was never produced.
I agree with NathanJax...The bowtie would look hot in grey matching the SS vents and a HD hood,after that I wouldn't touch anything else.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
What's wrong with towing a boat with that set-up?

Devious, nice truck man.

Alot of the bigger trailers need the vehicle to be at a certain hight, I know from his posts on another site his boat is a racing boat and the trailer standard is usually 2'4" off the ground if its not level it screws it up.

BTW Get some xenarc 2020's on that *****. Would be perfect. Yours is One of the only suvs I have ever seen that I liked lowered.

manu_barbe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello,

i am a new member, i want to buy a tahoe 4x4 and then convert to have the ss look (the tahoe ss never made production am i right?) i know i need the front bumper and wheels but are there other parts and where can i find everything? i am from belgium..

thanks a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill