02Yukon to Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey did you get those leds installed into your headlights yet? If so did you have to wire in load resistors behind them? Someone told me that I needed to put load resistors in behind my leds for my headlights and I'm curious to know what the process is

OP
OP
Knope

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey did you get those leds installed into your headlights yet? If so did you have to wire in load resistors behind them? Someone told me that I needed to put load resistors in behind my leds for my headlights and I'm curious to know what the process is
I didn't realize/wasn't paying proper attention when I ordered and found out the low beam halo doesn't have a regular bulb. I tried to install the LEDs into my fog assembly, but the base was too large. They're currently just sitting in the garage.

OP
OP
Knope

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh OK. So mine will be the same way then. Shoot... what kind of bulbs is in the lowbeam?
I have no idea, it just looks like a connector that feeds the halo...I haven't done much research on it since school has picked back up. I probably won't mess with it again until summertime. I definitely would like the low beam to be brighter, but it's serviceable for now.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll mess with it in the next couple days when the weather clears and I'll let you know how it goes and what I'll have to do to figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667