02 Yukon XL Exhaust Ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have an 02 Yukon XL with a magnaflow cat-back and a K&N intake. Looking to do headers and the Y pipe very soon and I'm lookin' for ideas on what to buy. I'm leanin' towards the pacesetter headers with a magnaflow direct-fit cat system. I want to have a real nice sounding exhaust. I don't want people to notice a tiny little rumble, I want it to be pretty noticeable. Blackbear Tune to follow the performance parts.

Reaction score
Suggestion

I have a custom true dual exhaust made from Stillen on my Denali. It has two seperate cats and the two pipes go into a single Magnaflow muflfler, then back out in two and comes out the back of the vehicle with 4" stainless steel eliptical tips. I am always up for selling, if interested. I have a Whipple Supercharger system on my 6.0 liter, and when reving the engine sounds really what you are looking for. Let me know.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdadair

Latest posts