02 Yukon XL Exhaust Ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have an 02 Yukon XL with a magnaflow cat-back and a K&N intake. Looking to do headers and the Y pipe very soon and I'm lookin' for ideas on what to buy. I'm leanin' towards the pacesetter headers with a magnaflow direct-fit cat system. I want to have a real nice sounding exhaust. I don't want people to notice a tiny little rumble, I want it to be pretty noticeable. Blackbear Tune to follow the performance parts.

Reaction score
Suggestion

I have a custom true dual exhaust made from Stillen on my Denali. It has two seperate cats and the two pipes go into a single Magnaflow muflfler, then back out in two and comes out the back of the vehicle with 4" stainless steel eliptical tips. I am always up for selling, if interested. I have a Whipple Supercharger system on my 6.0 liter, and when reving the engine sounds really what you are looking for. Let me know.....