02 Tahoe Less Body Roll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickp

Reaction score
hey guys,
i have a 02 Tahoe LT var. fuel 2x4. I few months back I replaced some of the front end components that needed updating like the control arms, sway bar end links and a couple of other parts. My baby is getting old so I'm trying to keep things updated when I can, and make improvements when I can too.

What i would like to do now is to tighten or reduce how much the truck sways / body roll when I turn. Can i do that by just replacing the Sway bar? If not what other parts do i need to replace.

BTW, the parts I replaced where MOOG parts. so I would like to stick to quality stuff without getting silly, i pockets aren't bottoms so to speak!! LOL

Thanks guys.

R

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes fr9nt and rear bars will do it. I have the djm set up for 385 shipped and really wakes up the truck. Also what shocls are on it?

OP
OP
rickp

rickp

Reaction score
Yes fr9nt and rear bars will do it. I have the djm set up for 385 shipped and really wakes up the truck. Also what shocls are on it?

Hey NORCAL,
Thanks for the reply. I;m running Bilstein shocks. I put them im about 3 or 4 years ago if i remember right.

i was looking at a set of Eiback Sway bars. Whats the difference between them and DJM's? I've heard of them just dont know much about them.

thanks
R.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the Belltech sway bars. I just lowered my 02 Tahoe and installed the sway bars. It handles like a go-kart and love driving it.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Belltech are smallest of the bunch for 35 bucks more deff worth going bigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts