02 escalade console in a 01 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the need for some serious help I just brought the 02 escalade console for a buck in great shape I put it in my 01 Tahoe looking real nice ///here is where I have a problem it not plug and play the harness are not the same and I wanna no how to wire up the clock c d player and the dic unit I look all online for some type of information or a write up or a mod on how to wiring up found nothing on the matter about wiring up this harness wire to work in ours truck just a direct bolt on picture so if anyone no how to wire up these parts to a 01 Tahoe please hit me back with some information thanks TYF

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Do you have any of the Escalade harness for the console? Should be able to use it to since into the Tahoe harness.

OP
OP
gettygatz4life

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have the harness but they do no fit and I don't know how to wire them up

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The cd player would wire into the back of the stock radio, but I don't think you still have the stock radio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE