01TahoeNJN's complete custom build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Still not sure what combo to do I know I'm color matching the bumper cap but other than that... I'm lost haha

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Update...
Just replaced my cluster with LEDs got links from Chauncey all from ebay they look great!

Stock
aefc035a-0e72-c5eb.jpg

Aftermarket
aefc035a-0e8c-2202.jpg

Aftermarket with birch as hell led maps on
aefc035a-0ea9-c4e4.jpg

I like them alot I need to go back in and add a working one since one crapped out.. Shoulda ordered an extra pair like I always do.. Oh well nbd

Cocotits

Reaction score
love your build bro its lookin great. and you and me both its so hard to figure out the color to do in the front. im between from top to bottom flat black or all flat black except steel bumper body color.. in your case i think it all depends on what wheels you want. if there gunna be chrome def make the cross in grille chrome and body color the rest. if there gunna be black then im lost like i am for me!! haha

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I'm going to color match bumper cap and chrome bumper.... Keep the outer grille shell black and bar chrome Bowie will be black bought an AMI BLACK HD Bowtie no border solid for like $30 shipped...
aefc035a-1e27-e235.jpg

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is def coming along. Can't wait to see the finished product.

ghost

Reaction score
looking good man. im curious about the HID problem. I have ddm's in my hoe and the only problem ive had is sometime when the truck starts the flicker and dont come on. then i have to turn them on by flashing my brights.. i did notice that when i hooked them up a couple years ago they would only work wired backwards lol...

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

oh and nice choice on them black esky rims! would love to have a set for mine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D713M