01 Tahoe 2-3 drop help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to lower my hoe a little. It's a 4wd LT with autoride. I've been thinking about the beltech kit with spindles. Whats the benefits of keys to spindles?

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I will be ordering the kit and a set of tbss wheels in about 3 weeks. Can't wait!!!

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I will be ordering the kit and a set of tbss wheels in about 3 weeks. Can't wait!!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my 2/3-4 kit rids great. keeps autoride working dead on right and spindles keep stock ride in front.

OP
OP
01yukon

01yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the keys kept stock ride too?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Would you do a combo deal on the drop kit and a set of 22" chrome tbss wheels? What size tire is recommended for those?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I thought the keys kept stock ride too?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Would you do a combo deal on the drop kit and a set of 22" chrome tbss wheels? What size tire is recommended for those?

no keys do not if you want mor ethan 1 inch go with spindles persiod

the tbss wheels and suspension items come from different places so i cant compact it down to save on shipping.

OP
OP
01yukon

01yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the lowest I can go and maintain an almost stock ride? My road is a little bumpy and I have a baby, so I don't want to scramble his brains! Thanks.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the 2/3-4 kit with new rear shocks and your done. if your truck has high miles id change the front also and ride is great. 755 shipped for that kit.

OP
OP
01yukon

01yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have autoride and would like to keep it. I haul a camper and boat occasionally. Will that kit work and what's the part number and brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700