My bagged 07 Yukon... pics & info...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I've been bagged a little while now so I figured I would finally post some pics and measurements.

My ride height is basically as low as I can go with my camber still in spec. I have stock arms, spindles and struts. I do have the Belltech camber bolts in so that gives me the ability for a lower ride height. The rear ride height could be lower, but I want it to look even with the front.

I was lower up front with my Belltech 2" drop spindles on, but it didn't lift up high and the "all the way down" the inner fenders rested on the tire. I didn't want that happening in case something went wrong, so I went to stock spindles. To go lower up front, I might do Tony's strut mod just low enough to not slam the fenders.

For the rear, the back is as low as I can go without cutting stuff up. The upper spring perch is part of the rear bump stop bracket and is what the bag attaches to so I can't do the free travel mod. I've looked in to this a lot and found my definitive answer (before cutting mine) from this thread here in post 5

For my opinion on the Kelderman Kit, it's perfect for someone who is stock and wants to ride like lowered and play around. I spent a bunch of money to get lowered and then abunhc more money to get bagged no to really gain anything for normal driving around town besides playing with it. If you're stock and have the money, I'd just go with the kit if you really want to eventually be bagged.

And yes, I'm looking to start cutting so I can go mo low... :poker:

All down - Front 32" Rear 32.5" - To ride here it's EXTREMELY uncofortable and so bouncy you can't really ride here but for a minute or so.

AllDown_zps64f4a212.jpg

Almost all down - Front 32.25" Rear 32.75" - I can ride here and it's a little bouncy, but I can't get camber to adjust out far enough and don't want to chew through tires. I ride here almost half the time I'm driving around town, but highway and normal day to day driving I ride at ride height

AlmostDown_zps37d7fae9.jpg

Ride height - Front & Rear 33.25" - I ride here most of the time for normal and highway (day to day) driving

RideHeight_zps40f09b4c.jpg

All up - Front 37.5" Rear 38" - Camber way out and bouncy. I can lower it just a hair and ride all up if I'm making fun of a stock SUV on rims

AllUp_zps08b256d4.jpg

and here's some misc pics...

FDBU_zps9b2e6ff4.jpg

FUBD_zpse16c171e.jpg

FS_zps648cd796.jpg

5_zps048bdb0f.jpg

1_zps7d7c9ef1.jpg

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is how you should roll ALL the time.

reqe7a9a.jpg

:);):D

When I'm "showing off" (going in to a parking lot or someone around staring) I do because it shows I'm not just lowered but bagged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter