Painted my carpet. What ya think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
So, after attempting to take the seat bolts out and snapping two. I decided to quit and just tape everything off and paint. Used Silver DupliColor Vinyl and Fabric Paint. Thats only two cans. I plan on getting four or five more for the rest of the truck.

Here is before what the carpet looked like, that was a good section lol.

a16a9k.jpg

After.

5chlyc.jpg

i210tv.jpg

Not as good as replacing the carpet but. Its nice for a work truck. And for the $40 worth of cans. Not $270 for a replacement carpet.

And yes, I am going to paint the lower door panel where the carpet is. I hate the rusted speaker grilles

Last edited:
OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
hmmmm....me thinks me have an idear.

Glad i could get you thinking . I like cheap little things like this to make my truck look better. Im still looking to do a new muffler. Midas just quoted me $300 to put just a muffler on! Thats ridiculous!

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha i wish i had that idea befor i bleached mine! haha

Last edited:

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint over it!

i mite thats a good idea, let me kno how it works out for u and i mite, i used vinyl paint befor and this old pos boat i had and it came off, haha all over this chick kinda funny but yeah let us kno its durability!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmoade