2007 Denali Rear Center Console ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mccullionj

Reaction score
I'm looking to put a center console between the second row bucket seats for my kids to put their crap in. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to where I can get one.

I know there's a couple aftermarket van consoles but I want something simple that has a similar shape to the rounded lid on the front (ie rounded front of the console...cup holders are not a must but would be ok).

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to put a center console between the second row bucket seats for my kids to put their crap in. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to where I can get one.

I know there's a couple aftermarket van consoles but I want something simple that has a similar shape to the rounded lid on the front (ie rounded front of the console...cup holders are not a must but would be ok).

Stealership... it's an actual option.

http://gmoemplus.com/floor-consle-kit-second-row-w-bucket-seats-al4-titanium-p-5429.html

Non-XL
17801739 17801740 17801741

XL
19157090 19157089 19157088

All three colors

OP
OP
mccullionj

mccullionj

Reaction score
Anyone out here on the forum have one of the OEM units they're looking to sell? That's an awesome option and I didn't even know about it...just a little pricey.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a lot cheaper prices on the internet, that site was just for a picture. Just call your dealership and ask if they can order it so you can see if you like it. Sometimes if they order a part and you don't like it, they will just keep it in inventory and won't charge you. Call the parts department - Just say "I don't like it" and get it online :)

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My dad gets a 30% discount from the dealership, if you want I can see if he'll order it and send it to you as long as you reimburse him.

SLT Kon-Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was good for the extra storage, and it looked really good between the rear seats, but I recently removed mine and sold it, replaced it with a sub enclosure that fits in that location, but all in all it was a good buy.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want one. But, since I don't have a job yet, once I get $250-$350 to spend on a rear console doesn't sound like a good idea to me when I have other things I want, like a new gauge face.

OP
OP
mccullionj

mccullionj

Reaction score
I want it for my kids to be able to put their crap in...tires of there being crayons, headphones, coloring books, etc... flying all over! HAHA. I'm goign to check around on some of the sites you guys recommend and if not (zach2011) I might get in contact with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660