2005 Tahoe PPV Thinking new wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Navo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have been hanging around the forum and looking for the past few days. I didnt see any pictures or info but thought I would ask.

1000787m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a 2005 PPV (Police Pursuit Vehicle) Tahoe. I was thinking about adding the 2009-2010 18" Z71 wheels to it. They are on the new Silverado, Tahoes, and Avalanche Z71 models. I was wondering if anyone has seen this or if anyone has pictures? Im going to upload a picture of my Tahoe and if anyone is good with photoshop maybe you can play with it so I can see what it would look like. That would help me out greatly!!

In the other hand, I kinda like the Steelies.... However, it is time for new tires so I was wondering what the biggest size tire I could fit without rubbing. The stock tire are 255/70/16. And how much would this affect my speedo?

Also what would be the biggest tire on the 18" z71 wheels?

Thank you for helping!

Andrew

s2kstephen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? Might be interested in the wheels if you find another set :)