WTB: 22's with tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been thinking about throwing some new wheels on my hoe but I don't wanna spend too much. I have been looking on craigslist and haven't found the right set yet so I figured i'd check here (I hate when people say or best offer and they have a set price). I'm looking to spend about $800 depending on the condition/style I may consider 24's if the price is right and I can talk my wife into it. I prefer a local sale so I can check them out in person and not deal with shipping and not knowing the honest condition.
Thanks

Last edited:

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im from ny ...got a pair of 22's with 304/40/22... 22x9.5 and the offset is 10...alloy tech rims and cooper tires...i want 900 but will take 800...tires are new and rims are straight ..

OP
OP
NJ04HOE

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response lowlows18 but I just realized that I wasn't specific in the finish....I'm looking for chrome, I don't think black rims would look good with my color.
I have a few on craigslist that I made arrangements to check out so hopefully i'll have some soon (maybe even 24's cuz I talked my wife into it).
Thanks and good luck with your sale

z3ro

Reaction score
Thanks for the response lowlows18 but I just realized that I wasn't specific in the finish....I'm looking for chrome, I don't think black rims would look good with my color.
I have a few on craigslist that I made arrangements to check out so hopefully i'll have some soon (maybe even 24's cuz I talked my wife into it).
Thanks and good luck with your sale

Powder coat em?

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im from ny ...got a pair of 22's with 304/40/22... 22x9.5 and the offset is 10...alloy tech rims and cooper tires...i want 900 but will take 800...tires are new and rims are straight ..

Your truck is FS on CL. You said your rims werent forsale!

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck is FS on CL. You said your rims werent forsale!

my truck is for sale on CL?????....thats funny cause i never put it on there(the truck isnt even for sale) ..are you sure its my truck and not a truck that looks like mine?...if u can find it again please send me the link..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT