Question About Diablosport Sprint AFM Disabler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

visionz510

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys....brand new one week old 2019 Tahoe (31K miles) owner here in the new Shadow Gray Metallic color, which I'm loving. I traded in my 2008 Silverado since I received too good of a deal to pass up on both the trade in and on the Tahoe.

I had a question about the Diablosport Sprint AFM OBD plug in disabler. I had it on my Silverado and it worked great keeping it in V8 mode all the time. When I traded in the truck, I made sure to take out the disabler. Can I use it on the Tahoe? In other words, are they universal or do I have to buy a disabler that is programmed specifically for my Tahoe? I dont want to plug it in and have all kinds of chaos created because it wasnt programmed for the Tahoe.

Thanks for the help!

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@visionz510 -> I would suggest calling and speaking with the tech dept. (owned by Holley Performance Products)
Tech telephone#: 1-866-464-6553.
You will be prompted w/some selections I believe; choose DiabloSport one.

My DiabloSport Predator 2 does quite a bit. Able to read DTCs, disable AFM, change tire size for speedometer, choose gear ratio. And that's keeping all other tuning options stock. Then there are several tuning options. With my 4" lift, I am currently running the Diablo87 Performance tune, with AFM delete, tire size at 33.5, and confirmed my 3.42 gear ratio.

Tech department has been very helpful each time I've called. The only thing that they won't provide is specific numbers within their proprietary tunes that come with the device. My Predator2 has 5 different tunes available to choose from...

Safe Travels!

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu