Pan drop - defeated tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wings720

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was definitely rushing to get the job done while I had time after the kids went to bed and got frustrated and tired. I'm going to take this all into account and attack it again with sufficient time. At the end of the day...I learned something new, didn't get hurt, and hopefully check something off the list soon enough.
Are you me lol? I usually try to do 10 hours of stuff in 90 min and destroy everything and go to bed. Haven’t learned my lesson yet.

OP
OP
G

Gmg0547

Reaction score
Are you me lol? I usually try to do 10 hours of stuff in 90 min and destroy everything and go to bed. Haven’t learned my lesson yet.
Haha, pretty much! I usually start a project Friday/Saturday night thinking everything will go well...ends up taking longer than it probably should...then into the next day. Sleep it off, do some research and try again. And the process repeats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork